The Noom app syncs with a wide range of health and fitness apps, but keep in mind that Noom only syncs your steps and weight information. If you want to sync blood pressure or blood glucose data, you’ll need to use a compatible monitoring device.
If the app you’re syncing with Noom only tracks step data (not weight), the step data will show up in Noom.
Here’s a list of compatible apps:
- You can also manually enter weight, steps, blood pressure, and blood glucose data within the Noom app.
- Deleting a reading on a third-party device or app doesn’t delete it on Noom.
- There can be a time delay in data transferring from a third-party app to Noom. This process can take up to an hour due to potential delays from the fitness tracker’s cloud servers.
- Open the Noom app.
- Tap the sandwich menu icon in the upper left corner.
- Select Settings.
- Scroll down to the Apps & Devices section and select Connect additional devices.
- Tap the Okay button on the Quick Tip pop-up window to proceed to the next screen.
- You’ll see a list of apps that you can connect with Noom. Find the app you want to sync and press the Connect button to begin.
- You’ll be prompted to log in with your account credentials associated with the other app.
- Once you’ve logged in, approve any permissions it asks for. If the Allow All option is available, make sure to select that. Note: Your options available will vary depending on the app you’re linking.
- You’ll see that your other app is now connected with Noom in the list of available apps.
- If you’d like to sync steps from this other app, tap Yes to Did you just connect a device?
- Find and select the other app that you’d like to pull steps data from.
- In order for Noom to pull steps data, make sure that your wearable’s associated app is showing the most up-to-date values.
- Once you’ve confirmed the proper values are appearing in the other app, you’ll see the steps data within a few minutes.
Note: Syncing takes a bit of time since Noom’s servers are constantly getting in touch with servers from other apps.