1. Open Noom, tap on the sandwich menu icon in the top left corner, and tap on the Settings tab.
2. Scroll down to the Apps & Devices section and select Connect additional devices.
3. Tap the Okay button on the Quick Tip pop-up window to proceed to the next screen.
4. Tap on the Connect button next to iHealth.
5. Sign In to iHealth using your iHealth account information.
6. Select the options you want Noom to have access to within the iHealth app and then click on the Link button.
7. Once you sign in, you’ll see a message at the top of the page confirming that You have successfully connected to the iHealth app.
8. If you scroll down to the iHealth app, you’ll also see Connected next to the iHealth app.
Once you’ve completed these steps, you can use the iHealth Gluco-Smart app to log your blood glucose data, and your data will automatically show in Noom.
You can find more instructions for using the iHealth Gluco-Smart app here.