It’s possible to switch to Noom Mood if you’re currently enrolled in the Noom Weight program. Please note that you can only be enrolled in one program at a time, so you’ll have to choose which program you prefer. When you’re ready to make the switch to Noom Mood, click here to sign up with your Noom account email. You can also contact our Support Team for assistance.
How switching works:
- You’ll switch to Noom Mood immediately. Your articles and logging tools will be updated to fit your new course, and you’ll no longer have access to the Noom Weight program.
- You’ll be matched with a coach specialized in the Noom Mood program. You’ll no longer have access to your existing Noom Weight coach or group.
- You’ll still be able to track food, weight, water, steps, and exercise.
- All other aspects of your subscription will remain the same, including billing.
- You can choose to switch back from Noom Mood to Noom Weight at any time from within the app or in your Support Portal. Your progress in Noom Weight will be restored, and you can also request to be paired again with your current Noom Weight coach.
- You can cancel your subscription at any time from within the app or in your Support Portal. If you cancel, you’ll lose access to and progress in both the Noom Mood and Noom Weight programs.