Having trouble syncing your steps? Give this a try!
- Open Noom and tap the hamburger menu icon (three horizontal lines) in the top left corner of the screen
- Tap Settings
- Scroll down to the Apps & Devices section and tap Connect Additional Devices
- Tap Okay! on the Quick-Tip pop-up window
- Tap Disconnect alongside your fitness tracker
- Reconnect your fitness tracker by tapping Connect
- Log in to your fitness tracker’s account
- If prompted, toggle any permissions On
- Tap Yes when asked if you just connected a device to sync your steps
- On the Noom Settings page, scroll down to the Apps & Devices section and tap Choose Steps Data Source
- Select the correct pedometer
There can be a time delay in data transferring from a third-party app to Noom. This process can take up to an hour due to potential delays from the fitness tracker’s cloud servers.
Test it and let us know how it works out. If you’re still having trouble, please contact us with how many steps you see on your fitness tracker’s cloud account (not the app), how many steps show in Noom, and which model tracker you have.