If you’re having trouble loading your food search or if food is missing from the database, this indicates that the food database was likely not downloaded all the way onto your device. Please allow 30 minutes for the full food database to download. If that still doesn’t work, make sure you’re on a high-speed Wi-Fi connection and that your device isn’t running low on free space.
If none of the above resolve the issue, try the following to refresh the app:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Noom app and update it through the App Store or Google Play Store if needed.
- Force-close the app by either double-pressing the home button quickly or swiping up from the bottom of your screen to open the most recently opened apps and then swipe Noom off.
- Power off your device and wait 30 seconds.
- Power your device back on.
- Reopen Noom, log a meal again, and allow the food search screen to remain up for 30 minutes.
If the food search still hasn’t downloaded after 24 hours, please contact Noom Support.