The Noom Weight program empowers participants to achieve and maintain a healthy weight through lifestyle intervention. The program helps Noomers develop and maintain healthy eating patterns and physical activity habits, and foster the skills they need to navigate their social environment and overcome barriers. In addition, the program promotes other aspects of well-being, including sleep and stress management.
- Daily lessons designed to fit into your schedule and help you gain confidence with practical knowledge about healthy weight loss, nutrition, physical activity, and other aspects of health and well-being you can employ right away.
- Interactive challenges to help you develop and maintain healthy habits.
- Noom Guides who will provide encouragement to help you reach the goals you set and provide practical tips and tricks for navigating Noom. You can engage with your Guide as often as you’d like to set goals, ask questions about the Noom approach, and share your struggles and successes. If you want more 1:1 support, you can ask your Guide about purchasing a subscription to work with our Behavior Change Coaches who provide a premium level of support through weekly 1:1 video sessions.
- The opportunity to connect with a robust community of Noomers to provide a sense of encouragement and accountability.
- Optional tracking tools for food, exercise, weight, steps, and more to help you understand patterns and empower you to hit your goals at a pace that’s comfortable for you.