You’ve probably clicked on this blog post looking for ideas to celebrate your love of chocolate this Valentine’s Day. You may be slightly worried that all you’ll find here are various recipes disguising disappointing and bitter cacao nibs as chocolate (sorry cacao nib fans, but you know the truth!). Knowing that you aren’t headed down a disheartening path of mediocre desserts, please, chocolate lover, continue on.
Perhaps you’re looking for romantic recipes to celebrate this day with a loved one. Alternatively, you may be seeking indulgent treats, tailored toward your solo date night of self-care and Netflix. Whatever your plan may be, practicing some self-love this holiday (in the form of chocolate) is a go, and these 14 recipes are sure to make your heart flutter!
- Enjoy the ease of these no bake, fudgy chocolate cake bites.
- Indulge in some inviting dark chocolate and cherry walnut truffles.
- Don’t be scared to sample these rich avocado brownies.
- These luscious black bean chocolate lava cakes will fill your heart with love.
- Hankering for something healthy? Try this superfood chocolate smoothie bowl!
- Venture out into the world of vegetable-based dessert breads with this wholesome chocolate zucchini loaf.
- These scrumptiously sweet chocolate covered strawberry cheesecake bites are sure to impress.
- Keen on a classic? Try out this recipe to make your own dark chocolate covered strawberries!
- With all of the deliciousness and none of the dairy, this chocolate “nice” cream is going to be your new best friend.
- Did someone say dessert… pizza? You heard me. I said it. Tuck in.
- Divinity exists in your own home when you whip up these double chocolate truffles.
- These strawberry chocolate ganache cookies are simple, satisfying, and tasty.
- Lovely, mini chocolate cream pies are sure to be the delight of your day.
- A twist on an old favorite, these tart cherry and chocolate rice crispy treats will make your heart smile!
…and with that, I leave you to enjoy this day, and every day, with the spirit of love in your heart!
Author: Dana Lingard