It’s that time of year again! As the cold kicks in, we’re all looking to stay warm and cozy at home. What better way to do that than with a warm, delicious, nutritious, all-good-things-filled soup? Have a look at these inspirational options!
For the Soupy Newbie
Never really stuck your spoon into a soup recipe? Here are some quick and simple ways to start.
For the Soupisaurus
… who’s had their fair share of soups and is interested in upping their game!
- Pumpkin Soup
- Redeeming Green Soup
- Glowing Spiced Lentil Soup
- 10 Spice Vegetable Soup (Freezer Friendly!)
For the Soupaholic
You know your soups — perhaps a little too well! You’re ready for all we’ve got. Let’s spice things up:
- Butternut Miso Soup with Arame and Wasabi
- Roasted Tomato and Red Pepper Soup
- Lemony Pesto Chicken Soup
What are some of your favorite soup recipes? Let us know in the comments below!