Having trouble loading your food search? Allow 30 minutes for the full food database to download. If that still doesn’t work, make sure you’re on a high speed Wi-Fi connection and that your device is not running low on free space.
If none of the above resolve the issue, try the following to refresh the app:
- Make sure you have the latest version of the Noom app and update it through the App Store or Google Play Store if needed.
- Force-close the app by either double-pressing the home button quickly or swiping up from the bottom of your screen to open the most recently opened apps and then swipe Noom off.
- Power off your device and wait 30 seconds.
- Power your device back on.
- Reopen Noom, log a meal again and allow the food search screen to remain up for 30 minutes.
If the food search still hasn’t downloaded after 24 hours, please contact Noom Support.