- If it’s set up properly, but your steps still aren’t showing in Noom, go to Noom > Settings > Apps & Devices > Connect Additional Devices and tap Disconnect on Fitbit.
- Go to your Fitbit account here and search for Noom Coach. Tap Revoke Access.
- Open Noom and reconnect your Fitbit by going to Settings > Apps & Devices > Connect Additional Devices and tap Connect alongside Fitbit.
- Enable the following required permissions:
• Fitbit devices and settings
• Activity and exercise
WARNING: All 3 options MUST be selected or your steps won’t sync. They aren’t optional!
- Tap Allow.
- Go to Settings > Apps & Devices > Choose Steps Data Source and select Fitbit.
The initial sync may take a while. If your steps still don’t show in Noom, please contact us and we’ll help you sync your steps from Fitbit to the Noom app. Just make sure to let us know how many steps show on your fitbit.com cloud account and your Noom account.