Forgot your password? Don’t worry! You can use this link to reset it.
All you have to do is type in the email address you used to create your account and you’ll receive a password reset link in your email. Once you receive the link in your email, please click it and you’ll be taken to our password reset portal. When typing in a new password, make sure it meets the requirements listed on the page and that there aren’t any typos, and then click Change Password.
Depending on your email provider, the password reset email can end up going to spam or promotions folders, get delayed, blocked, or cause an error message.
- Gmail email addresses may sort the password reset request into your junk or promotions folders.
- Hotmail, MSN, Outlook, and Live email addresses (the MSN family) will always sort the password reset request into your spam folder.
- Yahoo and AOL email addresses may take up to 24 hours to receive the reset link.
- RoadRunner email addresses (city.rr.com) can produce a blank page when you click the reset link.
- Email addresses that are employer-issued, part of an organization, or linked to educational institutions may block the email as part of their security measures.
Please keep in mind that each password reset link can only be used once and any changes made can take up to 2 hours to register with our system. If you want to reset your password a second time, you’ll need to request another password reset link.
Additionally, you can only reset your password if your login method is set to email and password.
If you’re enrolled in Noom Weight and you’re still experiencing issues after using this link or your login method is set to Facebook, Apple ID, or Google+ ID, please reach out to us here for further assistance.
If you’re enrolled in Noom Mood and you’re still experiencing issues after using this link or your login method is set to Facebook, Apple ID, or Google+ ID, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we can assist you!