To log food or meals:
- Click the Log Your Meals task card under Today’s Progress on the home screen.
- Select the meal type you want to log (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snack).
- Add the food or meal you wish to log by searching for the food, choosing from your previously saved dishes, creating a new dish, or scanning a food’s barcode.
- If the food you’re logging has Easy Units available, you can select from a list of common measurements (ex. 1/2 cup, 1 slice, 4 oz.).
- If the food you’re logging doesn’t have Easy Units available, you’ll see a tape measure that allows you to select the portion size. Just swipe your finger across the tape measure to select the correct portion size. You can also swipe your finger across the units of measure at the top of the tape measure to select a different unit of measure (ex. cup, spoon, etc.).
Note: For foods that have measurements available in Easy Units and Other Units, you can toggle between these by tapping Easy Units and Other Units in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- If you have additional foods to log for that meal, tap Add More Items and continue this process until you’ve added all of your foods.
- Tap Done in the top right corner of the screen when you’re done logging all foods for that meal.
Please note that you won’t have a calorie bar or the ability to log meals until day 2 of your program. If you reset your curriculum to day 1, these features won’t be available until you reach day 2 again in your curriculum.