Adding your own recipes or dishes to the Noom app is easy! All you need to do is use the “Custom dish” feature on iOS.
To enter your own meals onto the app, please do the following:
- In your list of tasks for the day, tap “Log your meals“
- 2. Select the meal type (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Tap the steam pot icon
- Tap “Create a new dish“
- Enter the name of your dish
- Tap Ingredients
- Search and enter all of your ingredients
- Tap Done at the top right corner
- On the next screen, you’ll see a list of all the ingredients you entered, along with their amounts. If you miss an ingredient, you can tap “Add more items.“
- Once all your info has been entered correctly, tap Done in the bottom right corner
- Next, you’ll see a screen that shows the name of the dish, how many ingredients it includes, and a field for servings prepared
- Slide the ruler to adjust the number of servings you prepared
- Tap “Servings eaten” below to enter how many servings were eaten
- Finally, you’ll get to the last screen that shows the name of the dish along with the number of servings and calories
- Tap Done in the top right corner to save the dish to your food database
*Please note that if you don’t tap Done on the final screen, your dish will not be saved.
Note: These instructions are only for iOS or iPhone users. This feature is not available for Android.