You can delete and edit logged meals for the current day as well as previous days.
To do so:
- Open Noom
- If you need to edit a previously logged meal, use the back arrow next to the day of the week at the top of the screen to scroll back to the correct day.
- Select the Log your meals task.
- Select the meal you’d like to edit or delete. You can still select it if it’s grayed out.
- On the meal screen, tap the X to remove one or more food items or tap Add More Items to add other items to your meal.
- Tap Done in the top right corner once you’re done making your changes.
- Tap Close on the food summary if prompted.