With Noom, you can have your (ice cream) cake and eat it too! But sometimes, it’s nice to enjoy a healthier version that doesn’t come with the extra cals, the sugar crash, or the bloat.
So we’ve put together 20 healthy ice cream recipes to celebrate National Ice Cream Day (the healthy way) and beat the heat.
PS. You don’t need an ice cream maker for any of these!
Dreamy & DECADENT
- Keep it simple with this vanilla ice cream.
- Make all your chocolate dreams come true!
- Pass the peanut butter (frozen yogurt), please!
- But why choose when you can have peanut butter and chocolate ice cream?
- Here’s a healthy take on classic cookie dough.
- Healthy ‘nutella’ frozen yogurt? Don’t mind if we do.
- This 5-ingredient mint chocolate chip ice cream uses avocado for an extra creamy texture and a naturally green color!
FRUITY & FLAVORFUL
- Go bananas for basic nice cream (not a typo!) with a few extra variations to try.
- Slim down with this skinny strawberry ice cream.
- Make some magic with mango ice cream.
- Taste the tropics with this pina colada treat.
- Try a strawberry banana nice cream also packs a protein punch.
- We’re nuts for this vegan coconut creation!
- And peachy keen for this ice cream.
UNUSUAL & UNCONVENTIONAL
- Healthy red velvet cheesecake ice cream has us screaming for more.
- Get buzzed with this cold espresso treat.
- This wild blueberry lavender ice cream can’t be tamed.
- Go green with matcha ice cream.
- Put this pistachio creation on today’s to do list!
- What’s better than a cinnamon roll? Cinnamon roll ice cream.
Now tell us: What’s on your cone?!
Looking for more healthy recipes and meal ideas? Get inspired with a customized weight loss today!