On the heels of the major Noom 3.0 overhaul, the latest version improves even further on the new layout, adds bug-fixes, and all-around improves the Noom experience. Here’s what’s new in Noom 3.1:
- We’ve updated the design to be more intuitive and easier to use. By integrating design details specific to the Android OS, new users will find Noom easier to navigate.
- Existing Noom users will appreciate the ability to swipe between tabs. Quick links to popular features are included in the overflow menu, which offers speedy access to the weight graph, profile, exercise schedule, and settings.
- We’ve integrated functionalities that allow us to offer promotional prices for Noom Pro easily and more often.
- You can see your daily calorie budget within the “Today” screen of food logging, as well as from the Coach screen.
- There are now new forum boards for special interest topics including recipes, newbies, buddies, and challenges.
- Plus, we added user-requested bug fixes, including crashes and account syncing issues.
As always, we’d love to know what you think of these changes, and what more we can do to improve. Please email Feedback@noom.com.